E-Commerce Manager - Marketing
Do you have a passion for developing e-commerce strategies to reach the consumer target? Do you have a passion for pure tasting, naturally alkaline water sourced from Iceland?! Do you thrive in fast paced environments? Then Icelandic Glacial is the place for you! We are looking for our next rockstar to join the Icelandic Glacial team, leading direct to consumer efforts for the brand. Reporting into the Global CEO, you will maintain strong peer relationships with the marketing team to align on consumer insights, along with the global Icelandic Glacial team as we push towards high growth for the company.
Let’s talk about responsibilities:
E-commerce Manager duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining profitability of our Amazon business, inclusive of hitting monthly, quarterly & yearly growth goals.
- Oversee daily management of Amazon business, evaluating and optimizing programs to achieve growth.
- Manage the Icelandic Glacial e-commerce business daily across all US platforms (website, Amazon, etc.) and set up international business e-commerce platforms.
- Make recommendations on new and creative growth strategies for e-commerce platforms.
- Develop email marketing strategies specific to our Amazon business to grow marketing database and convert sales on Amazon site.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, trends and insights within the e-commerce space and provide thought leadership for adoption.
- Work with Marketing Director to execute all digital marketing campaigns as they relate to e-commerce specific goals
- Work with Marketing Director and Amazon business partner to plan and execute all e-commerce marketing programs on Amazon channel.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Three (3) years of demonstrable experience in an E-Commerce role; CPG business preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce
- Eager about the role of technology in promoting business
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and reporting (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
To apply, please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org