Sales Business Analyst
Sales Category Analyst
Are you a highly organized analyst who loves sorting and organizing data trends? Do you love working with others to effectively create and tell stories through factual data? We are looking for our next super star to join our team! The sales category analyst is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit. The sales category analyst will design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. You will track and analyze business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the unit. You will be a Project Manager and lead a number of key projects for the business unit and the company. The sales category analyst will be the functional expert on the specified application(s) he/she will be the sole point of contact between the business unit and Information Technology’s Application Development Specialist.
- Experienced in sales data category management
- Results driven
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Works very well with others in collaborative environment
- Can create and build reports that tell beautiful stories and trends through raw data
- Highly flexible and can prioritize and shift to meet deadlines and work on a 24/7 urgency basis as needed during off work hours
Things You’ll Do:
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as needed
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
What It Takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in sales data role, multi cross level functions
- Proven project management and leadership skills, including the ability to gather clear business requirements.
- Proven ability to develop, document and maintain operational policies and procedures, including the designing and documenting detailed process flows, and the development of operational performance and quality metric standards and reports.
- Proven experience working with Excel and developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools.
Why Icelandic Glacial:
Icelandic Glacial is one of the fastest growing premium imports in the US and it’s an exciting time to come onboard as our company keeps growing! We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and to produce the best water our customers have ever tasted. As a part of our team, you’ll be working with people who are down-to-earth, friendly, and passionate in a casual and fun environment.
Icelandic Glacial Employee Highlights:
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision
- Paid Time Off: Including Sick Hours, Vacation, and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
Icelandic Glacial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regards to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Interested? Please send in resume to email@example.com today!